a personal record

(my public notebook)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

There's this woman who works at the Chinese take-out place who always reminds me of the character who sings "Chop Suey" in The Flower Drum Song. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it.
Posted by Lisa at 1:12 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the original muse

  • Three Beautiful Things

some other stuff

  • chop suey

About Me

My photo
Lisa
If I were a dish, I'd be chop suey
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2006 (26)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • warm feet, kitchen-table-sitting, cat nap1. After ...
      • hellos from unknown sources, foam rainbow, miles o...
      • Weekend Edition: weekend in philly, laser gun, eas...
      • 1. I just noticed today that they put up wreaths o...
      • 1. There's a "lab school" in our building, which i...
      • So, a little while back, I posted a link to this b...
      • There's this woman who works at the Chinese take-o...
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2004 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.