Thursday, November 16, 2006

1. I just noticed today that they put up wreaths on the Main Street lampposts. It reminds me that Thankgiving is just next week!

2. I was alone in the office, and was able to unashamedly play the type of music I can only unashamedly play when I'm alone. So, I tried this online station that plays broadway soundtracks, and it played "One Day More" from the 10th anniversary concert for Les Miserables. It was a particularly stirring version, plus it was nice to hear Lea Salonga singing Eponine, instead of that whiny Eponine on the album my dad has. My dad actually took me to see my first musical, and it was Les Mis. So now, I think I know what I'm getting Dad for Christmas.

3. I just found out that Tom Waits will be on Letterman in a couple of weeks. His interviews make me laugh, and I love watching him perform.

No comments: