hellos from unknown sources, foam rainbow, miles of aisles
1. A girl who was standing by the door waiting for a ride or something turned around when she heard me open the door behind her, and instead of continuing to push buttons on her cell, she smiled and cheerfully said "hello."
2. The foam rainbow with a dove in the center I have tacked to the wall behind my computer. It says, "God keeps His promises." The Virginia Beach youth group made them with the kids during Project Transformation in Waynesboro, but I don't remember who made this one. I remember one of their leaders was a really kind woman named Ruth; after meeting her, I remember thinking, for some strange reason, that if I ever had a daughter, I'd like to name her Ruth.
3. Wandering around Blockbuster video with an assortment of other anonymous individuals. We're all looking for entertainment, and by golly, we'll take the time to make sure we make a good choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment